Can kids get in for free?
Yes. Kids younger than 12 years get in for free. Do mind, Antilliaanse Feesten is definitely a night festival. If you do bring your kids to enjoy the nice atmosphere, bring that friendly babysitter.
Can I use camping food and drink tickets at the festival site?
No, the camping food and drink tickets differ from the ones on the festival and are not interchangeable.
Can I still get tickets at the box office?
Yes, definitely. But mind your timing. Our advice? Do come early, as to be sure to get in dancing.
What do I tell my GPS?
Just put "Hoogstraten, Hal 3” in your GPS and follow the road signs to the festival site or campsite.
Is the festival wheelchair-friendly?
Yes, each year we try to optimize the experience for every visitor:
- special parking area: just talk to our parking guards, they will gladly show you to the reserved parking area near the entrance
- wheelchair-friendly gates
- two big video screens, one near the main stage, one in the center of the festival site
- special wheelchair ramps in all marquees
- wheelchair-friendly toilets
- guide dogs for the blind are very welcome too of course