The festival campsite of Antilliaanse Feesten is populated by a large community, a great mix op multiple cultures, people and fun. Ofcourse there are a few house rules to maintain the good-to-great atmosphere. Let's find out what!
ATTENTION: access to our festival-camping is only for visitors who have a festival-ticket! No access to the campsite on Thursday or Friday without combi festival ticket (for Friday and Saturday)
* You will receive your combi-strap (access for both camping and festival) after scanning your combi-ticket. Everyone personally picks up their strap at the campsite checkout. Buy your combi-ticket online.
If you arrive at the campsite without a combi-ticket or only a festival-ticket? No problem: we will help you at the cash register. You won't be able to able to buy your access to the campsite in pre-sale though.
* The security and the police will do check ups at the entrance of the campsite: they will check if you have a combi-strap and they will check your car/trailer/camper (don't bring too large generators and too large gas bottles, see point 5 below).
You arrive on Thursday: ticket for 3 days on the campsite AND 2 nights at the festival
You arrive on Friday: ticket for 2 days on the campsite AND 2 nights at the festival
You arrive on Saturday: ticket for 1 day on the campsite AND 1 night at the festival
Prices are per person, no extra payment for cars or campers. Children pay from 12 years up.
Buy your combi-ticket online (you can also pay at the campsite cash register).
Your camping-ticket ensures following services:
• free toilets
• permanent monitoring by safety team
• 24/7 medical service by Red Cross (day and night)
• the best quality of showers for only €3
• free drinking water
• central campsite marquee with drinks and breakfast service (at the lowest price possible)
• special live-shows & DJs at campsite marquee on Thursday (evening), Friday (afternoon) and Saturday (afternoon).
• Food booths with warm meals
• Bakery with freshly baked bread
2. RULES FOR OUR CAMPERS
This year the local police and fire services explicitly requested to park all cars together. On the big field, there won't be any motorized vehicle allowed (such as mobilhomes, motorcycles,…) All will be made clear on the map below.
Good to know:
• thanks to the wide parking strips your car will never be further away than 100 m, in most cases less than 50 m.
• Cars with lots of luggage will be exceptionally allowed to unload at a camping spot of their choosing. After the unloading the car has to go back to the car park ofcourse. This will all happen under supervision, so there will be a big delay… It is advised to carry your belongings yourself in a few times.
• Trailers and campers can be driven to the chosen camping spot in the same way. The trailer and caravan can stay, the car has to go back to the car park.
• This way the whole campsite becomes traffic free, we want to keep the roads wide, you can choose your own camping spot.
• Campers/mobilhomes will be together on the meadow, through entrance 3 or 4; the festihuts will be there aswell. Trailers that don't want to disconnect, can stand there.
We ask for your co-operation for this new camping/parking-politics. Please follow the guidelines of our stewards at the scene.
3. FESTIHUT & FLEXOTEL
Don't wanna miss the incredible atmosphere at the Antilliaanse Feesten camping, but would you like to sleep a little more comfortably? We offer you 2 alternatives!
Info, prices & reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Festihut of All Events offers all the comfort you need: (bunk)beds equipped with a full matras and there is even an isolated roof.
The Festihut is built 10 cm above the ground. So no more moist beds and clothes! This is perfect for whoever wants to go camping, but still likes to sleep comfortably.
With an area of 7.5 m2 there is room for 4 people. The big hatch in the festihut emphasises the spacious feeling.
To ensure safety, there is a lockable door in the Festihut.
The Flexotel offers a comfortable stay at our campsite: there are two box-spring beds with 2 mattresses (70x200). The beds are covered, you do not have to provide bed linen yourself! What else? The room is fully lockable and towels, sockets, lighting, storage space and a mirror are provided. There are also two chairs and a table, so you can sit completely relaxed in front of your own room.
4. FORBIDDEN ON CAMPSITE
Large generators and large gas bottles (> 27,3 L) are absolutely forbidden. For obvious health & safety reasons our specially trained security team has a zero-tolerance policy for this. A clear overview can be found here.
Also not allowed:
• selling food or drinks yourself will get you banned from the festival
• open fire
• big pets like dogs
• overly pimped out sound systems that disturb other campers
5. ALLOWED ON CAMPSITE
• camping gas systems with gas cartridges or refillable gas cylinders (MAX. 27,3 L)
• barbeque in the barbeque-zones
• small silent generator (max 2.000W)
A clear overview can be found here.
Please, do use your common sense when cooking on camping. Do not throw smoldering charcoal on the grass or in the bins! Be safe!
The typical "Antilliaanse Feestneus" likes a great party. And some good sleep to recharge those batteries. That's why we ask you to only start playing your music at the campsite after noon (12PM). That's fair, no?
6. NOT AVAILABLE ON CAMPSITE
- electricity for campers in caravans and mobilhomes
- mobilhomes or caravans for rent
7. We're all part of the green, camping clean team.
That's why you will all get a free, grey bin bag when entering the campsite. When leaving the festival with that big smile, just drop your bag in one of the big waste bins on camping.
Need more bin bags? No problem. Find your extra waste bags at the campsite marquee.
Please, quickly clean your camping ground afterwards. That helps us a lot.
8. Nice to know ...
NO, it's not possible to support everyone with electricity.
YES, we will help you blow up your air mattress. Find our generator in the camping marquee.
YES, your showers will be hot and steamy between 8AM and 10PM
YES, our cleaning team is present at the campsite. When encountering problems, just call them using the special telephone number you will find at the campsite.
YES, you can buy a whole lot of ice cubes. To 'shssss' those dancing feet, just get your bags in the campsite marquee.